Monday, December 3, 2007

Letter to Referral Centre

TO:
Customer Referral Centre
Telstra
LB 5904
Sydney 2001
Re: Mobile no. 0448285691

Dear Sirs/Mesdames,

When I bought the above mobile I put $20 worth of prepaid credit on it and was told I had 6 moths to use it. I used most of the $20 and then on 17.9.07 I put another $20 on it -- taking it as read that I would have another 6 months to use that.

I have just been advised however that I was on the wrong plan to get 6 months use of my second $20 and my service was cut off without warning recently.

I think that is disgraceful as nobody advised me of this strange quirk. Please change my plan retrospectively and restore my service. I am putting this letter on the net so do consider that it might be wise to do the decent thing in this matter.

Yours faithfully,
(Dr) JOHN RAY

No comments: