Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Dear Mr McGauchie

I have just sent the following letter to the chairman of Telstra:

I would like to draw your attention to the contemptuous attitude towards customers that characterizes Sol and his staff. It has got so bad that I have started a website devoted to recording my appalling experiences with Telstra/Bigpond. It is here: http://telstra-bigpond.blogspot.com/

The site already has a high Google page-ranking --- as you can see for yourself if you Google (say) the two words:

Trujillo bigpond

My site is the first or second on the list that Google gives you in response to that query. So lots of people will be reading it. You get a mention there too.

Have a read through it (the posts are short) and consider whether or not personal intervention from you is required. Sol is missing in action -- even though I have written to him and his PR assistant (Francis Croydon) many times.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) John Ray

No comments: